Thank you for taking the time to respond to our 2018 Union Survey. The response rate was excellent and shows that our OCs care about the Union and its relevance to them.
The Survey is important for us to get a more accurate picture of how you feel about the work of the Union and what you would like to see from the Union going forward. A summary of the findings are attached.
The Committee has taken time to reflect on your feedback and the themes that arise from it and we are taking the following actions:
- Social Events – 2 excellent Leadership Events in London and Dublin last month;
- We have identified Union representatives in almost every continent around the world to feed information to the Union and to provide assistance to OCs;
- Launch of a new fully interactive Union Website (imminent) and social media channels to keep OCs up to date with relevant information on the school and their peers;
- We have employed a Digital Media and Events Coordinator to assist in the smooth running and optimising the abilities of the Union;
- The Golf Society – The Ab Sutton Cup takes place on the 10th of May in Portmarnock and the full fixture list is on the Website. The President’s prize is to be rescheduled to a later date. To take part, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally we would like to congratulate Brian McGuinness OC ’98 on being the winner of the Survey Draw for a meal in Featherblade Restaurant for 2 people!
Thanks again to all that took part in the survey and we look forward to seeing some of you at upcoming events.
Joe McVeigh OC ‘96
Union President | Clongowes Past Pupils UnionSurveyResults2018(forSite)